Fall 2019 / Spring 2020
Scroll down for registration links and details for
2020 Spring Season (Boys/Girls 8U/10U/12U/14U)
2019 Fall Tune-Ups
If you encounter any issues during registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help resolve them.
New in 2019: Livermore Phantom Lacrosse is launching a Girl's Program with the goal of fielding one or more girls teams for the Spring 2020 Season. So girls are encouraged to come join us for the Fall Tune Up clinics and help us build this exciting new program in Livermore!
All programs except the New Player Clinic require a valid US Lacrosse membership. The annual USL membership cost is $30. During the registration process for Phantom Lacrosse you will be given instructions on how to obtain a USL membership at uslacrosse.org.
The following lacrosse equipment is required for all programs unless otherwise specified in the program description.
- Lacrosse stick
- Black lacrosse helmet with purple visor and purple chin piece (boys, optional for girls)
- Protective goggles (girls, if no helmet)
- Protective pads: shoulder pads, elbow pads, gloves, rib pads (boys only)
- Athletic cup (boys only)
- Mouth guard (cannot be clear or white)
- Cleats or turf shoes (recommended)
Uniform cost is not included in the Spring registration fee. Uniform packages are about $60 (girls) or $80 (boys) and can be worn for multiple seasons. We're working on obtaining a number of new team sponsors to help reduce the cost of uniforms.
It is important to register early to ensure a slot on a team. The regular registration continue through early December when we must to provide the league with our team rosters - players registering after that date will be assessed a late fee. (New players who just learned about us can ask for a late fee exemption). Please note that although we will do our absolute best to make room so everyone who wants to play can, players may be wait-listed and we will need to meet a team minimum before those wait-listed can be assigned to a team. Again, we strongly suggest that you register early to secure your player's spot on a team.
Schedule: Spring practices start mid-January and games are played from late February through early-May. Practices are typically two days per week after games begin with additional Saturday practices before the first game of the season. Games are primarily on weekends and there may be a weekend where the kid's will play a double header. There may also be a Friday evening game on occasion. Games are played both in Livermore (Cayetano Park) as well as other cities.
Player safety: We participate in the highly regarded ImPACT concussion management program. Our coaches are all trained in first aid and CPR and we have AED devices at every game.
Sign Ups: See below for current open registrations, and be sure to join our mailing list for updated information.
A note about registration fees: As a non-profit organization, all registration fees are all applied directly to running the program and coaches and the board are all volunteers. Livermore Phantom Lacrosse expenses include the following:
- Field costs: This is one of our largest costs here in Livermore. We play and mostly practice on turf fields to avoid rain-outs and we require lights for evening practices, but Livermore is lucky to have high-quality turf fields that attract other teams to want to play us here at home.
- Coaches training: We want our coaches to take advantage of the excellent training opportunities available to them which in turn ensures your players are receiving the best possible coaching
- NCJLA league fees: There is a per-team registration charge plus referee fees.
- Equipment and Supplies: Balls, goals, nets, cones, first-aid supplies, etc.
- Program Administration Costs: Bank fees, web hosting charges, advertising, etc.